Rabu, 23 September 2015

Random Thought(s) -- 1

This is an entry in my Facebook notes, dated January 26, 2012.
It was the second year of my PhD journey. I never had the chance to write the random thought anymore. I did finish this conference abstract and ended up presenting it in Hobart and winning high commendation for the presentation. The working life needs a break from time to time.

I come to the realisation that I am an amazingly conservative person, as in the word “to conserve”, not as in the synonym of “fundamentalist”. As I moved out from the “monastic life” of Alderley to this newer place in Kelvin Grove next to two major roads, across a supermarket, I felt I love the deadly quiet hill-top Alderley. That’s the surface sy...mptom. Underneath, I just hate accepting new things and adapting to new circumstances. I love to conserve what was there, rather than embracing something new. That’s why I hate Brisbane and I love Sydney. That’s why I hate my last job more than I hate the previous one. That’s simply because I am conservative. Well, it’s just a random thought in the midst of the laziness in finishing a conference abstract. I think when I get stuck or lazy again, I'll do this random thought thing

1 komentar:

  1. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Blog ini sangat bagus dan berbeda. :)

    Pengalaman dan pemikiran yang menarik :)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    BalasHapus